Good Wishes appreciates all of the help and support we get from those who generously choose to share their time, energy and ideas with us. Ways to participate:
- Donate fabric; we use soft, breathable, beautiful fabrics in a variety of materials to make our Good Wishes headwraps and scarves.
- Share our program with anyone in need, a hospital, treatment center or support group.
- Become a Good Wishes Ambassador; these are people who share our passion for Good Wishes and actively promote the program and raise funds for us in their communities.
- Volunteer your time and creativity at a Good Wishes fundraiser or help out at our offices in North Bend, WA.
- Tell us how you think you might best be able to help us.
- Good Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, so all monetary and in-kind donations are tax deductible.
Download the Good Wishes Ambassador Info Packet (PDF)
[/full][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Good Wishes is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.